- Green biodegradable cremation urn in a traditional shape with a screw on lid.
- The NatureUrn®‚ is a 100% biodegradable urn made from a plant based materials and sawdust.
- Designed to break down after burial between 2 and 9 years, depending on how moist the soil is. Free from any harmful chemicals or additives.
- Ideal for storing in a cool, dry place. Will not biodegrade until buried under soil.
- The closure of the urn is designed to seal tight without the use of tools.
- Suitable for shipping in the mail or air travel.
- Free decal included. Please indicate in the Notes section during checkout.
Dimensions: 11.0 Inches High x 6.5 Inches Wide.
Material: Recycled Material
Lush green grass in early summer, bright and brimming with life. The color resonates with images of warm days at the lake or pool, long drives through the country, Spring walks in the woods. Such simple celebrations of the seasons become warm memories that fill the heart. These urns for ashes celebrate the richness of all life’s seasons. This eco-friendly urn is made from plant-based materials, and the NatureUrn Biodegradable Cremation Urn - Green will completely biodegrade in the soil.
Cremation Urns > Biodegradable
NatureUrn® Biodegradable Cremation Urn - Green has a rating of 5.0 stars based on 3 reviews.