- This wind chime commemorates an extraordinary life with notes from the last line of Bob Dylan's classic, "Blowin' in the Wind"
- Dylan's timeless messages ring on the wind in memoriam of a loved one's time on Earth.
- Six silver aluminum chimes and a customizable windcatcher hang from a cherry-finished wood chime top.
- Chimes, windcatcher, and instructions for use are included.
- Hang these chimes from a hook in a favorite outdoor spot.
- Engraving is available on removable cherry-finished wood windcatcher.
Dimensions: 34.0 Inches High x Inches Wide.
"Yes, 'n' how many times must a man look up Before he can see the sky? Yes, 'n' how many ears must one man have Before he can hear people cry? Yes, 'n' how many deaths will it take till he knows That too many people have died? The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind The answer is blowin' in the wind"
Literally, the song title "Blowin' in the Wind" works beautifully for a memorial wind chime as it just blows in the wind and plays the sweet song that it was built to play. Symbolically "Blowin' in the Wind" is ripe with messages of asking for world peace and universal love. Maybe your loved one was a devoted Bob Dylan fan that would have known the words of thsi song of by heart or maybe they we're someone who strongly believed in the big anti-war and equality for all messaging that is so prominent in the song. This is a beautiful memorial that will keep your loved one's memory alive and bring back cherished memories with the sweet song of "Blowin' in the Wind".