- Stainless steel heart shaped cremation pendant engraved with a golden Claddagh symbol in the center.
- The Claddagh is an Irish symbol where the hands represent friendship, the heart represents love, and the crown represents loyalty.
- An 18 silver chain is included. This necklace comes with information and supplies.
- The ash is added through the twist top of the pendant (see picture).
- Engraving available.
- Not to be submerged in water.
Dimensions: Inches High x Inches Wide.
Material: Stainless Steel
Heart, crown, hands. These traditional Irish symbols representing love, loyalty and friendship are finely crafted onto a stainless steel heart pendant to create anurn necklace for ashes. Since the 17th Century the Celtic design has delighted wearers of claddagh rings and broaches. Irish mothers have lovingly passed down their claddagh wedding rings to daughters for centuries. Even Queen Victoria wore one she received as a gift. For those of Irish ancestry, thiscremation necklace,with its historical significance, is a meaningful nod to the Old Country. The Golden Claddagh Cremation Pendant can even be engraved with a meaningful message on the back. Initials, a sentiment, a nickname, or, perhaps, a Gaelic word, creating an eloquent touchstone.