- With warm amber coloring that looks stunning on a shelf or inside a lighted display cabinet, this mission-style stained glass urn makes a touching tribute to your loved one.
- The front panel features a dynamic geometric design made from stained glass in rich browns and fiery oranges, with an amber-colored jewel set in the middle.
- Front panel is handcrafted using Tiffany-style glass techniques and supported by durable resin encasing.
- Cremation ash is stored in the stained glass compartment. The resin encasing keeps the design opaque and the contents secure.
- Engraving available on the back for personalization.
Dimensions: 7.1 Inches High x 4.5 Inches Wide.
Material: Stained Glass
“Simplicity is the nature of great souls.” Swami Ramdas
Rich browns and soft amber offer a subtle, comfortable elegance through earth tones that invite depth of reflection. In the early 1900’s, stained glass artisans took a sidestep away from other more ornate styles of the time, creating what is known as Mission Style. Designs are characterized by natural colorings and geometric shapes, with clean lines, as seen in these unique urns. The simplicity of Mission Style complements interior décor, catching the eye without dominating. The translucent and opaque qualities of these beautiful urns offer a way to reflect dimensions of a loved one. The warm glow carves a space where beautiful memories can reside, safely housed inside the Amber Mission Style Stained Glass Cremation Urn – Medium.