Use Code: Oct15 at checkout b>
- Eye catching ceramic cremation urn in a rustic finish, accentuated with hand etched textures.
- Fine details give each ceramic urn finesse and personality.
- Each ashes urn is wheel thrown and hand carved.
- Red iron oxide stain and a black glaze inside.
- Beautifully handcrafted from start to finish.
Capacity: Ideal for someone having weighed up to 150 lbs.
Dimensions: 9.5H x 7.0W.
100% handmade in Minnesota, USA.
Smooth and rough, like life's journey. Thrown and spun on a potter's wheel. Formed as we are formed, by the unseen hands of fate. Shaped into an egg, a symbol of birth. Anurn for ashesas singular as the existence it honors. Was your beloved one such as this? Proudly made in Minnesota, the home of many fine potters, the urn's red iron oxide finish gives the Artisan Ceramic Urn “ Life's Texture a timeless air, as if it were an Iron Age vessel dug from a ruined castle or an ancient Celtic hill fort. A trulyunique urnto express a loved one's special individuality.