- A beautiful and long-lasting memorial gift, this cremation keepsake features solid encasing on the sides, top and bottom with a stunning stained glass front.
- The front stained glass panel depicts a white Easter lily, which symbolizes hope, purity and resurrection, set against soothing blue and green tones.
- Front panel is handcrafted using Tiffany-style glass techniques and supported by opaque resin encasing.
- A small amount of cremation ash can be stored in the base compartment.
- Engraving available on the back for personalization.
Dimensions: 3.5 Inches High x 2.1 Inches Wide.
Material: Stained Glass
Lilies are often brought to funerals as sympathy gifts or they are used to decorate the ceremonial space. That is because lilies are said to embody purity and thankfulness. Purity of your loved one now that they have gained their wings and left behind their earthly self. Thankfulness because you and everyone touched by your loved one's life can be so thankful for having had the opportunity to share at least a portion of their time with this special person. You can commemorate this impact on other and yourself by keeping a small portion of ashes in this white lily stained glass keepsake.