- Sturdy, handmade ceramic cremation urn with corn leaf embellishments.
- The textured corn leafs grow upwards.
- The lid is decorated with a cluster of leaves.
- 4 feet hold up the sturdy lid.
- Beautifully handcrafted from start to finish.
- Red iron oxide with black glaze inside.
Dimensions: 9.0"H x 5.75"W.
100% handmade in Minnesota, USA.
The peace inherent in the rhythms of nature—the lilting cry of songbirds, the turn of a flower’s head toward the sun, the rustle of trees in a forest—is present in all of us when we pay attention. The thoughtful craftsmanship in select handmade cremation urns inspires a similar tranquility. Cremation pottery is soulful and intimate. As sturdy as the mighty oak, the lovingly handcrafted Upwards Ceramic Cremation Urn – Medium features corn leaf embellishments and a top crowned with ceramic leaves.