- Hand made and kiln fired ceramic cremation urn in an elegant green and blue glaze finish with a stem accenting the lid.
- Unique dimple feature, slight indents on the urn's body, allow for a sturdy grip when transporting.
- These were all thrown by hand on a potter's wheel and then fired in a natural gas kiln.
- The glazes are all mixed from scratch.
- Natural variations in these artistic ceramic urns will occur, making each one of a kind.
- Hand crafted in Minnesota.
- Urn can to be sealed with a thick epoxy adhesive, like E6000 (not included).
Dimensions: 9.88"H x 7.44"W.
Materials: Ceramic, glaze.