- Hand-carved dolphin made from natural Tagua nut.
- Depicts a dolphin riding a wave.
- Tagua nuts are found on palm trees and are known as “vegetable ivory”.
- This is a 100% fair trade and sustainable product.
- Small compartment to hold cremation ashes on the underside.
- Each keepsake will vary in color and pattern because of the natural resources that were used to create this keepsake for ashes.
- Instructions are included.
Dimensions: 2.8 Inches High x 3.0 Inches Wide.
Material: Recycled Material
Dolphins are joyful creatures that are always ready to have fun. They are also very protective creatures that have been known to protect humans from shark attacks in the sea. Maybe your loved one was always ready for some fun or maybe they were your main protector from all the bad things that life threw at you. No matter what your loved one meant to you, this keepsake for ashes can memorialize the bond that you shared in a loving and untraditional way.