10% OFF ALL ORDERS!!
Sale Now Thru Tuesday, April 25!
Enter promo code Spring10 at checkout
- Clusters of enamel outlined by copper pattern the urn, resembling flower petals in water.
- Cloisonne an ancient Chinese handcrafted art created on metal to create exquisite designs with enamel. Today, all cloisonne products are created in one northern China city.
- Bands of copper add shape to the base and lid.
- Features a threaded lid for a secure closure.
- Engravable base available.
Dimensions: 6.0"H x 3.7"W.
Materials: Copper, enamel.