- Sterling silver infinity cremation urn pendant for ashes.
- The unique design of this pendant symbolizes a never-ending cycle.
- Add the ashes yourself.
- This pendant comes with information, supplies, and a satin cord.
- Silver chain can be purchased separately.
Engraving available: Yes, 3 characters.
- Not to be submerged in water.
Capacity: Nominal, less than 1 cubic inch.
Dimensions: 7/8"H x 1/2"W.
Material: Sterling silver.
The infinity symbol in the Silver Infinity Cremation Pendant
was introduced by 17th century mathematician John Wallis, to represent the mathematical concept of a quantity that’s bigger than any number. In ancient understanding, the figure eight symbolizes perfection, duality and empowerment. A more modern interpretation evokes eternity and everlasting love. Infinity necklaces for ashes after cremation have been growing in popularity due to their beautiful meaning and elegant look. Wear this piece of silver cremation jewelry and reminisce in the patina of infinite memories.