- Stainless steel Claddagh cremation pendant for ash.
- Based off a traditional Irish ring design that represents love, loyalty, and friendship.
- Forever memorialize your loved one and the beautiful times you shared, keeping a small bit of their ashes close with you.
- An 18 silver chain is included.
- A screw is placed on the bottom of the pendant to allow for ash storage.
- This necklace comes with information and supplies.
- Engraving available.
- Not to be submerged in water.
Dimensions: 1.0 Inches High x 0.8 Inches Wide.
Material: Stainless Steel
The Claddagh and the Trinity Knot, two distinctive images of Irish tradition, are beautifully entwined in this pendant of Celtic cremation jewelry. In this modernized interpretation of a traditional Claddagh design, the hands represent friendship, the heart represents love, and the crown represents loyalty. The Trinity Knot symbolizes Ireland's ancient culture. It often represents eternity since the knot has no beginning and no end. It has also been said to depict three stages of life “ youth, motherhood, and old age. In a religious context, the Trinity Knot stands for the Holy Trinity. With such variety of interpretation, this urn necklace holds the potential for endless meaning. Let this Silver Claddagh Cremation Necklace hold treasured memories of a loved one, forever reminding you of all the love and treasured moments you shared.
Silver Claddagh Cremation Necklace has a rating of 5.0 stars based on 5 reviews.