- Designed to hold a small amount of ashes, this stunning Asian-inspired keepsake urn creates a beautiful memorial for small beings that have touched your heart.
- The urn is covered in sakura, or cherry blossoms, a symbol of the fleeting nature of life and the coming of spring.
- The durable ceramic material will last for generations with proper care, and it was handcrafted in northern China using ancient Song Dynasty kiln firing techniques.
- A convenient handled lid at the top allows for quick and easy ash insertion.
- A perfect way to bask in memories and love every time you gaze upon this precious little urn.
- Liquid adhesive is included to keep the urn securely sealed after the ash is added.
Dimensions: 3.8 Inches High x 3.6 Inches Wide.
Sakura is what they call the flower blossom of the cherry tree in Japan. The symbolism attached to this stunning yet delicate flower is that it serves as a reminder to us to take advantage of every second that we have to truly enjoy life because it is fleeting and can pass in the blink of an eye. Let this beautiful keepsake urn remind you to do exactly that, whilst paying tribute to your loved one, who will never be forgotten and will forever be by your side.
Sakura Pink Ceramic Keepsake Urn has a rating of 4.9 stars based on 26 reviews.