- Hand made and kiln fired ceramic cremation urn in an elegant green and earthy red glaze finish with a stem accenting the lid.
- Unique dimple feature, slight indents on the urn's body, allow for a sturdy grip when transporting.
- These were all thrown by hand on a potter's wheel and then fired in a natural gas kiln.
- The glazes are all mixed from scratch.
- Natural variations in these artistic ceramic urns will occur, making each one of a kind.
- Hand crafted in Minnesota.
- Urn can be sealed with a thick epoxy adhesive, like E6000 (not included).
Dimensions: 10.8 Inches High x 8.3 Inches Length x 8.3 Inches Wide.
Harmony between man and the environment is often reflected in art that pays homage to the power and beauty of the natural world. When Earth-inspired shades, such as greens and browns, fuse the rich depths and colors of soil with the vibrant green of fields and trees, a balance is reached offering a sense of serenity. A growing number of handmade cremation urns are among works that display such harmony. The natural variations in the Rustic Fern Ceramic Cremation Urn, each made on a potter’s wheel, will produce a one-of-a-kind creation as unique as a fingerprint. The potter, a lifelong Minnesota resident, infuses her urns for ashes with an inimitable sense of woodsy warmth.
Cremation Urns > Ceramic