- Luxurious, earthy ceramic cremation urn handcrafted in northern China, using ancient Song Dynasty kiln firing techniques.
- Colors and pattern of the glaze will vary from urn to urn.
- Fired with a thin layer of enamel to protect the earthy glaze, reminiscent of quail plumage.
- The uniquely designed lid keeps the urn's top secure.
- Liquid adhesive to seal the urn is provided.
- Engravable base available.
Dimensions: 6.3 Inches High x 5.5 Inches Length x 5.5 Inches Wide.
The Quail Feathers Ceramic Cremation Urn is a lovely vessel to be used as a keepsake urn for a portion of a loved one's ashes, or a pet urn. The fluted globe has a glaze that looks like the mottled texture of quail feathers. It has a twig-like ceramic handle and comes with a coordinating tassel to add to the décor. It will go with many interior design themes, and the handcrafted ceramic look of the vessel makes a lovely display item in the home. This piece is a décor item, and does not automatically look like a cremation urn to visitors.
The vessel has a sturdy base that resists tipping. A unique lid design keeps the ceramic urn safely sealed while liquid adhesive adds more protection by sealing the urn. The cremation urn holds ashes for a body weight of up to 55 pounds prior to cremation, making it a perfect vessel for partial remains if the family decides to share the remains among members. It is also appropriate sized for most pets. While the urn is not engravable, you can get a base with an engravable plaque to inscribe with the name of your loved one, and perhaps a phrase to remember them by.
This urn is handmade in northern China using an ancient Song Dynasty kiln firing techniques. It features a thin layer of enamel to protect the unique quail feather glaze. Choose this loving tribute to keep the memory of your loved one in your heart and mind.
Out of Stock