- Pearl enamel cremation urn for ashes made of pewter plated bronze.
- Enamel is melted onto the urn's form and then heated, dried, and lacquered to give the appearance of mother of pearl shell fragments.
- The floral etchings on the bands are done by hand by skilled artisans.
- Forever remember your loved one with this beautiful cremation urn.
- Features a threaded lid for a secure closure.
Dimensions: 10.0 Inches High x 7.0 Inches Length x 7.0 Inches Wide.
Picture the iridescent inner layer of a pearl oyster or abalone shell in the infinite ocean of time. This art deco urn enameled with the look of mother-of-pearl evokes simple elegance beyond compare. Silver bands of floral etching circle the base, shoulder and lid, defining its contours. A pearl symbolizes integrity, generosity and loyalty. June's birthstone has come to include pearl and mother-of-pearl. Perhaps you are drawn to the urn's graceful design. Perhaps your loved one wore pearls, or was born in June, or spent treasured time by the sea. Whatever your connection, this mother-of-pearl cremation urn will satisfy. Add a personalized engraved pendant to forever memorialize your loved one.
Out of Stock
Pearl Enamel Cremation Urn for Ashes has a rating of 4.9 stars based on 8 reviews.