Use Code: Jun15 at checkout b>
- Wheel thrown ceramic cremation urn with a forged metal accent.
- Forged metal wire creates a mini sculpture of acorns and oak leaves.
- The mini sculpture is framed by a hand etched border with a textured background.
- A one of a kind urn for ashes.
- Red iron oxide finish with black glaze inside.
Capacity: Ideal for someone who weighed up to 215 lbs.
Dimensions: 13.5"H x 7.0"W.
100% handmade in Minnesota, USA.
Oak and Acorn Ceramic Cremation Urn
Imagine the grandeur of an oak in autumn, leaves resplendent in shades of brown and burgundy. A tree that is stately, sturdy, known for its perseverance. “Mighty oaks from little acorns grow,” says the proverb. Acorns are Nordic and Celtic symbols of life, fertility and immortality. This handsome artistic urn is locally made. The elongated acorn with distinctive cap features an aesthetic wire sculpture of two oak leaves with acorns, mounted on the urn’s side. In the home, this urn will be seen as a striking work of art, evoking deep-rooted, mighty memories of a loved one.