- This urn box features orange and gold painted leaf patterns reminiscent of art from the Mughal Dynasty.
- The earthy hues of this urn provide a tranquil resting place for a loved one's ashes.
- Crafted of wooden panels, this urn is hand-painted with intricate vine and leaf patterns.
- To add ashes, remove one Phillips head screw from the bottom of the urn and slide bottom panel along slotted grooves.
- Add an engraved plate to personalize this urn.
Dimensions: 5.6 Inches High x 9.2 Inches Length x 6.5 Inches Wide.
Mughal art comes from 17th century India, when it was ruled by the Mughal dynasty. It was mostly found as illustrations in books or as miniatures to be kept in albums. The detail in all Mughal motifs and art pieces is incredible and is exactly what inspired the artists that crafted this urn. If your loved one was a curious soul that loved learning about other cultures and discovering obscure pieces of art, then this cremation urn may be the ideal last resting place for them. As it is such an exquisite example of artistry, this urn will catch eyes in any room that you decide to display it in.
Out of Stock