- This bonsai tree planting system offers an eco-friendly, portable option for growing a beautiful miniature tree out of a loved one's cremation ashes, and the voucher allows a 6-10 year old bonsai tree to be selected from 3 beautiful choices (Ficus retusa, Willow Leaf, and Braided Money Tree) and planted with a loved one's cremation ashes in the bonsai tree cremation urn.
- The tree provides an enduring memory of the beauty that lives on after a loved one has passed.
- The eco-friendly planting system is nested inside of a white porcelain pot and the bonsai tree arrives ready to be placed inside the included growth medium after adding ashes.
- The growth system includes ceramic pot, lid, and saucer; growth medium, stir stick, and instructions; voucher includes choice of tree.
- After adding ashes to the growth medium, the bonsai tree selected with special code received in voucher is planted inside the growth system.
- The pot can also be used for other plants.
Dimensions: 12.0 Inches High x 12.0 Inches Wide.
It is an art to grow bonsai trees. They first time miniatures trees made an appearance in history was around the 6th century in Imperial China. The practice of growing bonsai trees was adopted and developed over hundreds of years by the Japanese. Bonsai trees are often associated with the philosophies and symbols of Zen Buddhism; simplicity, harmony and balance. They take time, dedication and patience to grow, much like a relationship. For a relationship to work there needs to be harmony and emotional balance between the people involved. When a loved one passes away it is very hard to find balance and harmony within ourselves but this memorial bonsai tree is here to help you with exactly that. It allows you to mix your loved one's ashes into the soil from which a beautiful bonsai tree can grow, representing the work and love you and your loved one put into your relationship over the years. The minimalist white base is a lovely vessel for your loved one's memorial that will keep you company for years to come.