- This bonsai tree planting system offers an eco-friendly, portable option for growing a beautiful miniature tree out of a loved one's cremation ashes.
- The tree provides an enduring memory of the beauty that lives on after a loved one has passed.
- The eco-friendly planting system is nested inside of a white porcelain pot and the bonsai tree (sold separately with voucher) arrives ready to be placed inside the included growth medium after adding ashes.
- The growth system includes ceramic pot, lid, and saucer; growth medium, stir stick, and instructions.
- After adding ashes to the growth medium, the bonsai tree selected with special code from voucher (separate) or from a local nursery is placed in the pot to continue growing.
- Can be used for plants a wide variety of plants of your choice.
Dimensions: 12.0 Inches High x 12.0 Inches Length x 12.0 Inches Wide.
A living memorial presents an incredibly thoughtful way to honor a loved one who is no longer with you. It embodies the idea that life regenerates and that your loved one never really left; he or she just transformed into something even more beautiful and unique. Our white memorial ash planting system for live plants allows you to mix your loved one's ashes with the soil, so you can plant anything that you feel would be a fitting memorial for your loved one. Growing a plant takes patience, dedication, and love, just like a friendship. You know better than anyone how much it took to create the amazing bond you shared with your loved one.
Our white memorial ash planting system for live plants offers a beautiful way to memorialize all the moments you had together while your loved one was alive. Now, you can have your loved one close to you at all times, continuously growing and keeping your company on the darkest of days. Each planting system comes with all the supplies you need to get started. Best of all, you can commemorate your loved one without impacting the environment. Please contact us if you have any questions about the white memorial ash planting system for live plants.