- Handmade and kiln fired ceramic cremation urn in an elegant, modest black and cream glaze finish with a stem accenting the lid.
- Unique dimple feature, slight indents on the urn's body, allow for a sturdy grip when transporting.
- These were all thrown by hand on a potter's wheel and then fired in a natural gas kiln.
- The glazes are all mixed from scratch.
- Natural variations in these artistic ceramic urns will occur, making each one of a kind.
- Urn can be sealed with a thick epoxy adhesive, like E6000 (not included).
- Hand crafted in Minnesota.
Dimensions: 11.3 Inches High x 9.0 Inches Length x 9.0 Inches Wide.
Masquerade – what an alluring word to describe this ceramic urn for ashes cloaked in hues of the natural world. It is a skillfully crafted work of art, a lidded vase of contemporary design with elements of contrasting glaze in earthy splashes of pale green and rich browns. Its function is disguised by its design, a piece that stands as a testament to its craftsmanship. Handmade cremation urns are a pleasing option, and the Masquerade Ceramic Cremation urn combines handsome outward aesthetics with inner treasured memories of a loved one.
Cremation Urns > Ceramic
Masquerade Ceramic Cremation Urn has a rating of 5.0 stars based on 2 reviews.