- Gold vermeil maple leaf cremation urn pendant.
- Hand detailed to emphasize natural beauty.
- Add the ashes yourself.
- This pendant comes with information, supplies, and a satin cord.
- Gold chain can be purchased separately.
- Not to be submerged in water.
Capacity: Nominal, less than 1 cubic inch.
Dimensions: 1.0"H x 13/16"W.
Material: Gold vermeil.
Trees with their whispering leaves are at the heart of Mother Nature. Perhaps the most widely recognized leaf is the maple, verdant in summer and ablaze with orange, red or yellow in autumn. As the national symbol of Canada, the maple leaf stands for unity, tolerance and peace. Maple trees are known for their strength and endurance, a prized hardwood for furniture. The sugar maple is a symbol of wisdom, connection, and abundance, providing maple syrup and sugar. Many heartening qualities are embedded in the maple leaf so expertly crafted in this gold vermeil necklace for ashes. A distinctive piece of cremation jewelry, this Maple Leaf Cremation Necklace – Gold Vermeil
evokes the generosity of the maple and the comfort of memories.