- Italian Horns represent protection from negativity.
- This gold cremation necklace is finished in a beautiful gold vermeil.
- Add the ashes yourself.
- This gold Italian horn necklace comes with information, supplies, and a satin cord.
- Gold chain can be purchased separately.
- Not to be submerged in water.
Capacity: Nominal, less than 1 cubic inch.
Dimensions: 1-1/8"H x 3/16"W.
Material: Gold vermeil (14K Gold Plating over Silver), lacquer.
Myth suggests that the Italian horn pendant can be a protector and guardian. Known as the Malocchi, it is thought that the symbol brings comfort from its strength as a guardian. In addition to its protective power, the Golden Italian Horn Pendant
is linked to the power and brilliance of the sun – a golden warmth that survives the night every morning. This symbolic necklace for ashes can be worn with an intention: to protect the bond experienced with a loved one, allowing presence to warm and glow with memory. Designed to hold a nominal portion of cremated ash, these necklaces for ashes after cremation offer their wearers the warmth of tenderly held and protected memories.