- Handcrafted, biodegradable urn features a green lily with pink flower, and is ideal for land or water burial.
- Ornate pink flower blooming from the center of the lily inspires a feeling of tranquility as the urn is set in water or placed in the Earth.
- Constructed of clay and cotton, this intricate piece of handmade art contains only eco-friendly natural products.
- Ashes are placed inside the biodegradable bag (provided) and the bag is secured inside the bowl and lid with biodegradable glue (provided) and clips (provided).
- The urn includes biodegradable glue, biodegradable bag, clips (remove clips before burial) and instructions for the urn.
Dimensions: 5.0 Inches High x 21.0 Inches Length x 21.0 Inches Wide.
Material: Recycled Material
Floating gently on a pond in the middle of summer, the lily pad offers a resting place for visiting frogs and dragonflies. The lovely blossom unfurls for only four days, celebrating life in a beautiful burst before the bloom falls beneath the water’s surface. This biodegradable urn is appropriate for water burial. It makes a lovely memorial to one who perhaps felt the fastness of the sea and whose life touched many. The fully open blossom of the Floating Lily Pad Biodegradable Urn offers a way to honor a loved one who embraced life. It certainly pays tribute to a loved one who lived for the water. It can be filled with ashes and set adrift on a familiar body of water, such as a pond or lake the family visited often or had a house on. It can be set adrift on a river where it will travel downstream as it disintegrates. The biodegradable urn is also suitable for land burial, for those who like the design and want to mix the water theme with the earth.
The lovely urn is artfully crafted to take on the natural beauty of the lily pad. It is handmade from clay and cotton. All parts of this vessel are biodegradable so you can lay your loved one to rest with peace of mind with this eco-friendly tribute.
This is an extraordinary urn for water burial, as it is inspired by nature as you set the cremains adrift in a body of water to return to the elements. It is a lovely, simple vessel for a touching memorial ceremony where you set the urn in the water or the earth, whether the ceremony is limited to family, or includes friends to share the experience.
Cremation Urns > Biodegradable
Floating Lily Pad Biodegradable Urn has a rating of 5.0 stars based on 1 reviews.