Floral Grecian Cremation Urn - Pewter
- Contemporary styled cremation urn that pays tribute to Grecian design with a floral band accent.
- Finished in a gorgeous matte gray paint finish, complemented by the polished pewter trim.
- The metallic pewter bands are hand etched by skilled artisans in northern India.
- Features a threaded lid for a secure closure.
- This beautiful urn can serve as a lifelong reminder of all the love and memories you shared.
- Engraving available.
Dimensions: 10.5 Inches High x 6.5 Inches Length x 6.5 Inches Wide.
"When you depart for Ithaca,
wish for the road to be long,
full of adventure, full of knowledge..."
-excerpt from 'Ithaca' by Constantine Peter Cavafy, Egyptian Greek Poet
Life’s journey can follow a flow that reveals many mysteries while traveling toward the 'destination', or perhaps, the 'destiny'. A timeless human quest along this long road full of adventure appears to pave the way for each unique journey. Such an enduring, wonderful truth is honored in the design of these Grecian-inspired bronze urns for ashes. They commemorate a life well lived. The endless circle of intricate hand-etched flowers that adorn the polished pewter band on the OneWorld Memorials Floral Grecian Cremation Urn – Pewter and the gentle curve of the lines reflect attention to detail, reaching toward what the Greek’s call “arete,” or excellence. This cremation vase is a beautiful piece to display in any home.
Estimated Shipping Time
1- Will the item be engraved?
*You will have the option to choose your preferred shipping speed at checkout. For further questions please visit our shipping page Or contact our caring agents at (651) 493-9105
Floral Grecian Cremation Urn - Pewter has a rating of 4.0 stars based on 7 reviews.