Use Code: Sept20 at checkout b>
- Companion cremation urns are designed to hold the ashes of two people
- Cultured marble is marble and resin compositethat maintains the beauty and durability of real marble and easy to mold.
- There are 2 holes underneath the urn to access the storage compartment. There is no divider.
- Made in the USA.
- Engraving available (Engraving shown is an example only. The "double hearts" graphic can be selected fromthe engraving options page and is called "Together Forever".)
- 15 colors available.Put your color choice in the Notes section at Checkout.
Capacity:600 cubic inches - a combined weight of up to 600 healthy pounds
Dimensions: 12.25"L x 9.5"W x 9.25"H.
Materials: Cultured marble.
The Companion Cultured Marble Cremation Urn
Until we are parted by death¦
Love and promise filled your hearts, and grew over the years of a shared life. Urns for couples honor this relationship when two come together as one in this companion urn for ashes. Stately, handsome, with the solid look of polished stone, the traditional design features a broad vertical surface for engraving names, a poem or favorite verse, a double heart graphic or other meaningful image. Distinct from granite urns, cultured marble urns are light in weight, and are a long lasting option. You lived together in life¦ let your cremains rest together forever.