- Hand crafted, cherry finish biodegradable pine wood cremation urn.
- The urn fits together with elegant dovetail joints.
- Simplistic in design and made for nature, this biodegradable urn is hand made in Canada.
- The ashes can be added through the underside of the cremation urn, which requires a micro Phillips screwdriver to access.
- This pine box cremation urn makes an excellent biodegradable burial vessel.
Dimensions: 5.25"H x 9-7/8"L x 6-5/8"W.
Materials: Pine wood, tung oil.
For many Native Americans, the pine symbolizes wisdom and longevity. For others, the pine tree brings a splash of color and a soothing scent to even the darkest days of winter. Made from this mighty tree, these handcrafted wooden urns for ashes draw on the characteristics of the pine tree itself – strong, beautiful, natural, and biodegradable. The dovetail joints of this urn box add an elegant touch, showcasing the care and attention to detail offered by the Biodegradable Pine Box Cremation Urn – Cherry Finish in both its design and construction.