- This elegant memorial wind chime plays notes from the beginning line of Amazing Grace.
- The Amazing Grace hymn evokes feelings of hope as the chimes ring in remembrance of a loved one.
- Aluminum chimes hang from beautiful cherry-finished ash wood.
- Chimes, windcatcher, and instructions for use are included.
- Hang these chimes from a hook in a favorite outdoor spot.
- Engraving is available on removable ash wood windcatcher.
Dimensions: 16.0 Inches High x Inches Wide.
"Amazing grace! how sweet the sound, That saved a wretch; like me! I once was lost, but now am found, Was blind, but now I see."
One of the most widely recognized songs in the world, "Amazing Grace" is a song of devotion, faith and redemption. Whether we have a spiritual connection to the song or just a connection to the beauty of the sweet melody, it carries and evokes a lot of heavy emotion within us. Maybe your loved one was a musical virtuoso or maybe it was just a very loved hobby of theirs. Maybe they were a devoted Christian who deeply believed in the words or maybe they had a completely benign personal connection to it, no matter your reasoning for ending up on this memorial piece, you can rest assured that it will be a beautiful memorial that will bring back cherished memories of a loved alive with the "Amazing Grace" melody.