Acceptance of Terms
You may browse the Website without registration, but you understand that some features of the Website may not be accessible to you unless you register. In registering for the Website, you agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration form (the “Registration Data”); (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete; and (c) certify that you are at least eighteen (18) years old. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or if we have reasonable grounds to suspect this, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and to refuse any further use of the Website by you.
Registration Account and Password
You will use your email and a password to manage your account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and all activities that occur in connection with these. You agree to immediately notify us of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect the confidentiality of your password and account.
Protection of Privacy
Products for Personal Use
OneWorld attempts to be as accurate as possible when describing its products and when depicting these products on this Website. Product colors may look different depending on your computer settings.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEBSITE (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE, OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS, AND SERVICES DESCRIBED THROUGH THE WEBSITE) AND THE PRODUCTS OFFERED FOR SALE ON IT, ONEWORLD MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS. IN NO EVENT WILL ONEWORLD BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM YOUR PURCHASE, EVEN IF ONEWORLD HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. ONEWORLD’S ENTIRE LIABILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT SALE WILL NOT EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT ACTUALLY RECEIVED BY ONEWORLD FROM SUCH SALE.
OneWorld's Intellectual Property Rights
All content, copyrights and other intellectual property rights in the content available on our Website, including without limitation Website design, text, graphics, interfaces, and the selection and arrangements thereof, are owned by OneWorld, with all rights reserved, or in some cases may be licensed to OneWorld by third parties. This content is protected by the intellectual property rights of OneWorld or those owners. All content which qualifies for protection under Federal Copyright Law under the laws of the United States is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Federal Court System, whether registered or unregistered. All trademarks displayed on the Website are the trademarks of their respective owners, and constitute neither an endorsement nor a recommendation of such parties. In addition, such use of trademarks or links to the web sites of third parties is not intended to imply, directly or indirectly, that those third parties endorse or have any affiliation with OneWorld.
Information Sent to Us
We welcome and encourage your feedback, but please do not submit any proprietary or confidential information, suggestions or materials via email, our Website, or any other method. We will not compensate you for any submissions that we use. By submitting such materials, you grant OneWorld a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free license to use those materials in any way OneWorld deems appropriate. You expressly agree that you will not submit any materials that you do not have the right to make available under any law or contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements), and you will solely bear any liability related to your submission of such materials.
User Submitted Content and User Conduct
Any content you have made available to us, whether uploaded, posted, submitted, or otherwise provided to us or on our Website, including without limitation your reviews of products, content from your social media account(s), or any other content which does not originate with us (“User Content”), is your sole responsibility. You represent and warrant that you own any User Content or have permission to provide any User Content that you make available to us. Under no circumstances will OneWorld be liable in any way for any User Content made available on or through our Website.
OneWorld does not claim any copyrights in original works created and/or posted by you. However, by uploading, posting, transmitting or otherwise making any User Content available on or through our Website or social media, you are granting us, and our related entities, an irrevocable, nonexclusive, royalty-free license to copy, modify, publish, distribute publicly, and prepare derivative works of such User Content in any medium or format without any obligation of notice, attribution or compensation to you.
We may not moderate all product reviews or User Content on certain other areas of our Website, so we cannot and do not warrant and/or guarantee the truthfulness, integrity, suitability, or quality of any publicly available User Content.
You agree that you will not use our Website to transmit or make available any content that:
- violates any laws, contains any threats, is abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, indecent, violates any person's rights of privacy or publicity, is defamatory, libelous, hateful, contains any disparaging statements or opinions regarding racial, gender or ethnic background, or is otherwise tortious or objectionable;
- infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any party, including, but not limited to any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- contains any private information about an identifiable person without that person's permission(or in the case of the deceased, the permission of a family member or executor), or any content soliciting any personal or private information from any individual;
- you know or have reason to know is false, misleading, or fraudulent;
- you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- employs any techniques to disguise the origin of the content submitted;
- contains any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, or material which can be characterized as "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," "Ponzi schemes" or similar material, or any information posted primarily for advertising, promotional, or other commercial purposes, including without limitation any request for or solicitation of money, goods, or services for private gain;
- incorporates within it any software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs whose purpose or function is to interrupt, destroy or otherwise impair the operability of any software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; or
- contains links to any websites containing content violating any of the foregoing requirements, or links to any websites for purposes of disrupting the operations of such website, harassing the owners of such website, or other objectionable or illegal purposes.
You further agree not to use our Website to:
- engage in any conduct which might be harmful to any individual;
- engage in any conduct which is exploitative or disrespectful to friends and family members of the deceased
- impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- engage in or facilitate any conduct that is deemed, or found by any court or similar agency, to constitute "stalking" or otherwise harassing conduct aimed at another person or entity; or
- engage in or transmit any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law or regulation-- including, without limitation, laws and regulations related to the handling of human or animal remains.
Notification of Claimed Copyright Infringement
In the event that you find content posted on our Website which you believe is an infringement of the copyright ownership or other intellectual property rights of yourself or any third party, please immediately contact our Copyright Agent as described below. To report any alleged infringement, you may contact us in writing by providing a signed statement containing the following information:
- your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address, and if you are acting on behalf of the owner of the intellectual property, the name of the owner;
- a statement, made under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner of the copyright or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner;
- a detailed description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- if your claim is based on a registered work, the registration number, and the date of issuance of the registration;
- a description of the infringing material and the URL where such material is located on the Site, or a description of where on our Site you found such material;
- your written statement that you believe, in good faith, that the use of the work on our Site has not been authorized by the true owner of the work, its agent, or as a matter of law; and
- a statement under penalty of perjury that all of the information you have provided is true.
Please send your notice of alleged infringement to us:
ATTN: DMCA Agent
955 W Seminary Ave, St Paul, MN 55104
By email: email@example.com
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), it is our policy to terminate use of our Website by repeat infringers in appropriate circumstances. We reserve this right for all users, regardless of their geographic location.
Links to Other Sites
OneWorld does not make representations or warranties about any website that you may be able to access through this Website. OneWorld does not endorse, monitor or assume any liability for the information provided or activities undertaken by any such website.
Changes to these Terms
OneWorld Memorials, LLC
Attn: Compliance Department
955 Seminary Ave, Dock 6
Saint Paul, MN 55104
You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-493-9105