- Elegant handcrafted bronze cremation keepsake with unique, swirling, connected lines.
- Initially hand carved out of clay, this vessel is then translated to bronze with the 5000 year old art called the lost wax method.
- Staining and hand buffing bring out the elegant finish.
- Each bronze piece is finished with a hand rubbed patina.
- 100% handmade in Minnesota, USA.
Dimensions: 1.3 Inches High x 2.8 Inches Wide.
All it takes is a look, a chance encounter, a "meet cute" as they say in Hollywood. Was it fate, destiny or a complete coincidence? We'll never know. And it actually doesn't even matter because it's not the why that matters, it's the what now that really makes the difference. It's what you make of your encounter that really counts. And you made it count. You and your loved one were lucky enough to cross paths and continue on together. Commemorate that encounter with this Lifes Path bronze cremation keepsake for ashes.