- This biodegradable pod allows for a natural burial for a pet fish (perfect for any fish the size of a goldfish or beta fish), and includes a seeded sympathy card that grows into beautiful perennial flowers.
- The eco-friendly pod is suitable for decoration by the fish's loved ones before being returned to the Earth.
- Made of bamboo powder, rice husk, and corn starch, the burial pod will fully break down in the ground within 3-5 years.
- The biodegradable fish pod includes a biodegradable bag and seeded sympathy card that will blossom into beautiful perennial flowers, year after year.
- The fish can be placed in included biodegradable bag and placed directly into the pod prior to burial.
Dimensions: 2.9 Inches High x 2.0 Inches Wide.
Material: Recycled Material
Pet fish are often the first experience we have as children with taking care of another living being. It is a big responsibility at any age and we take it so seriously in our childhood years. If you or your child has just lost a pet fish, it comes as a big blow. There have not been many options for fish cremation or official burial which made it even harder to deal with the passing of such a pet. This is an innovative, eco-friendly and loving way to close the first chapter of a long book of sharing a life with pets.