- Brilliantly handcrafted bronze cremation keepsake with unique designs of swirling, intertwining paths.
- Initially hand carved out of clay, this vessel is then translated to bronze with the 5000 year old art called the lost wax method.
- Staining and hand buffing bring out the elegant finish.
- Each bronze piece is finished with a hand rubbed patina.
- 100% handmade in Minnesota, USA.
Dimensions: 1.5 Inches High x 2.5 Inches Wide.
Some believe in fate and destiny. Others believe in utter and complete coincidences. Neither is right or wrong, we will simply never know. But that is not what we should be discussing anyway, it's the consequences of fate or coincidences that are what matter. The chance of you and your loved one meeting were 1 in 7 billion, but you beat those odds and built something so special and rare. That is something worth celebrating, maybe with this connections bronze cremation keepsake, illustrating the way our life paths intersect.