- This bonsai tree planting system offers an eco-friendly, portable option for growing a beautiful miniature tree out of a loved one's cremation ashes.
- The tree provides an enduring memory of the beauty that lives on after a loved one has passed.
- The eco-friendly planting system is nested inside of a blue porcelain pot and the bonsai tree (sold separately with voucher) arrives ready to be placed inside the included growth medium after adding ashes.
- The growth system includes ceramic pot, lid, and saucer; growth medium, stir stick, and instructions.
- After adding ashes to the growth medium, the bonsai tree selected with special code from voucher (separate) or from a local nursery is placed in the pot to continue growing.
- Can be used for plants a wide variety of plants of your choice.
Dimensions: 12.0 Inches High x 12.0 Inches Wide.
Traditional burial is quickly falling from grace as we realize the toll it takes on the environment. Now, you can pay homage to your loved one with a living memorial that adds a tremendous amount of beauty in his or her absence. The blue memorial ash planting system for live plants is a unique option for anyone that prefers an environmentally friendly alternative to burial or classic urns. Just the thought of continuing the life cycle is enough to make anyone smile. This planting system embodies the idea that life regenerates and your loved one never really leaves you.
The blue memorial ash planting system for live plants comes with everything you need to provide a peaceful final resting place for your loved one. Once you have added the ashes, you can plant a bonsai tree or any tree that holds special significance to the deceased. As you watch the sapling emerge and grow, you will be reminded of the dedication, love, and patience it takes to nurture a loving relationship. Our blue memorial ash planting system for live plants will help you keep your loved one close at all times. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us today.