- This biodegradable urn with a tree seed offers a new, innovative, and memorable way to memorialize your loved one and reunite them with nature.
- The maple seed is an Acer rubrumis also known as the red maple, swamp maple, water maple or soft maple. Red maple trees are hardy in Zones 3-7.
- The Bios Urn is made using a custom molding system, produced without the use of glues, chemicals, preservatives, or additives.
- The Bios Urn box includes: A Bios Urn, seeds to grow a maple tree, vermiculite, coco-peat, and instructions for planting.
- You can plant any other sapling, bush, or flower with this green burial urn as well.
Dimensions: 13.0 Inches High x 6.3 Inches Length x 6.3 Inches Wide.
Material: Recycled Material
Brilliant-red, glorious and adaptable — the maple tree.
From loss can spawn new life. The Bios Urn is a biodegradable urn that includes root protection, soil, fertilizer and additives plus the seed of an Acer Rebrum tree, also known as a red maple, swamp maple, water maple or soft maple. The urn also has a compartment for ashes for a person weighing up to 220 pounds prior to cremation. The canister is packed with all the starters and nutrients to grow a tree from sapling to majestic hardwood. As with all life, expect the tree to take time to grow and evolve into a beautiful plant. The tree is suitable for planting in Zones 3-7.
The tree that grows from this urn is a symbol of the circle of life. It is the perfect way to bring new life and hope from a sorrowful event. It can be planted on a loved one's property so that the family can watch the tree grow and give new life. As the tree takes root, imagine its new branches being kissed by the sun, and the memories that will be invoked when loved ones rake the tree's vibrant leaves each fall. In the spring, the tree will bloom again.
These naturally eco-friendly, green urns will provide solace and comfort to your loved ones for years to come. The biodegradable tree seed urn comes with two chambers “one for the seeds, and one for cremated ash. Simply fill the chamber with your ashes, seal it, and then plant it.
Cremation Urns > Biodegradable