- Elegantly detailed cremation urn depicts a grieving angel. A traditional Italian Renaissance inspired piece.
- Cold-cast resin is feather-painted by hand, making each and every urn unique.
- The resin is marbleized in design complete with graceful, hand painted marble veins. This is not made of real marble.
- Let this urn serve as a reminder of all the beauty and love you two shared in life.
- Add ashes through the underside of the urn. Felt is added on the bottom to protect furniture.
- Add an engravable plaque to adhere to the base of this urn statue to forever personalize the tribute to your loved one.
Dimensions: 11.0 Inches High x 8.5 Inches Length x 11.0 Inches Wide.
Let this angel greet your loved one and take them to a safe, peaceful place. The Weeping Angel Cremation Urn is a beautiful piece reminiscent of Greek statues. The urn is a depiction of a winged angel weeping over the base of a column adorned with laurel leaves. The urn is molded from a resin but has a marbleized finish that shows grey veins on a white surface. It is a beautiful piece that can be kept at home or in a columbarium.
Your loved one will surely feel safe within the embrace of an angel’s wings, or under the umbrella of its wingspan. Angels seem to be present through times of celebration and loss. An angel, felt to weep with us in our grief, offers a healing companionship. This elegant angel cremation urn is inspired by the Italian Renaissance. The Angelo Triste Cremation Urn depicts a grieving angel—triste is derived from the Latin word tristis, meaning melancholy—and is composed of a marbleized resin feather-painted by hand, making each urn unique. The statue is reminiscent of the famous 1894 monument “Angel of Grief,” also known as the Weeping Angel, created by sculptor William Wetmore Story for his wife, where it sits in a cemetery in Rome. This angel urn for ashes is an affordable urn – budget-friendly alternatives to marble memorials.
The urn has an easy and discrete flap on its underside for insertion of ash. It is suitable to hold ashes for a person who weighed up to 220 pounds prior to cremation. An engravable plate can be added to the urn to add personalization to this loving tribute to a life well-lived.
Cremation Urns > Statuary
White Weeping Angel Cremation Urn - Large has a rating of 4.9 stars based on 14 reviews.