- This beautiful stained glass cremation candle holder is designed to keep a tea light burning safely in memory of your loved one.
- The stained glass panels depict white Easter lilies, which symbolize hope, purity and resurrection, set against soothing blue and green tones.
- Side panels are handcrafted using Tiffany-style glass techniques, and the base is made from durable resin.
- A small amount of cremation ash can be stored in the base compartment.
- Engraving available on the back for personalization.
Dimensions: 3.8 Inches High x 3.3 Inches Wide.
Material: Stained Glass
Lilies are often brought to funerals as sympathy gifts or they are used to decorate the ceremonial space. That is because lilies are said to embody purity and thankfulness. Purity of your loved one now that they have gained their wings and left behind their earthly self. Thankfulness because you and everyone touched by your loved one's life can be so thankful for having had the opportunity to share at least a portion of their time with this special person. You can commemorate this impact on other and yourself by lighting a candle in memory of your loved one in the embrace of this candle holder.
White Lily Stained Glass Cremation Candle Keepsake has a rating of 4.8 stars based on 4 reviews.