- Sterling silver filigree cylinder cremation pendant with glass insert.
- This pendant comes with information, supplies, and a satin cord.
- Silver chain can be purchased separately.
- Engraving available: Yes, 3 characters.
- Can add ashes yourself or with funeral professional.
- Not to be submerged in water.
Dimensions: 7.9 Inches High x 0.5 Inches Wide.
Sterling Silver Glass Cremation Pendant
An elegant bouquet of entwined vines.
The timelessness of filigree.
Unparalleled quality of fine jewelry.
This slim stainless steel cylinder necklace to hold ashes has a secret. The open filigree scroll-work contains a glass vial holding a loved one's ashes securely. And if historical design is of interest, this piece has very ancient origins. It was born from an art form that is thousands of years old. Early filigree relics were found in Mesopotamia in 3,000 BC. Filigree work was continued by the early Greeks, Celts, Vikings and Indians. With its fine heritage of beautiful craftsmanship, this ash jewelry pendant is designed to endure through the ages.