Branch Ceramic Cremation Urn
- This stunning Asian-inspired urn creates a beautiful memorial for those who have touched your heart
- The urn is covered in an eye-catching mottled pattern that evokes images of the natural world, and the thick glaze gives it a stunning shine under the light
- The durable ceramic material will last for generations with proper care, and it was handcrafted in northern China using ancient Song Dynasty kiln firing techniques
- A convenient handled lid at the top allows for quick and easy ash insertion
- Liquid adhesive is included to keep the urn securely sealed after the ash is added
Dimensions: 7.2 Inches High x 7.8 Inches Length x 7.8 Inches Wide.
“First the high palm trees, with branches fair, out of the lowly valleys did arise, and high shoot up their heads into the skies.” – Edmund Spenser
Just as branches reach with all their might toward the sun, you may wonder where the next phase of this adventure we call life has led your loved one. OneWorld Memorials wanted to create an urn that didn’t resemble a traditional urn that that may leave you feeling sad. Our branch ceramic cremation urn is a wonderful symbol of life and regeneration. This urn tells a story about your loved one’s relationship with nature, with its delicate and earthen glaze that resembles the branches of trees stretching until the leaves they support are bathed in a golden light.
Each branch ceramic cremation urn we provide features a twig-like handle and a decorative tassel to complement the body the of the urn. Whether placed in a columbarium or displayed at home, this beautiful urn will bring you joy and serve as a daily reminder of the many moments you and your loved one spent together. This branch ceramic cremation urn can hold up to 200 cubic inches of ash, which is ideal for anyone who weighed up to 200 pounds prior to cremation. If you have any questions about this item, please contact us today to receive further assistance.
Estimated Shipping Time
*You will have the option to choose your preferred shipping speed at checkout. For further questions please visit our shipping page Or contact our caring agents at (651) 493-9105