- Pearly white biodegradable cremation urn in a traditional shape with a screw on lid.
- The NatureUrn®‚ is a 100% biodegradable urn made from a plant based materials and sawdust.
- Designed to break down after burial between 2 and 9 years, depending on how moist the soil is. Free from any harmful chemicals or additives.
- Ideal for storing in a cool, dry place. Will not biodegrade until buried under soil.
- The closure of the urn is designed to seal tight without the use of tools.
- Suitable for shipping in the mail or air travel.
- Free decal included. Please indicate in the Notes section during checkout. Options include Red Rose, White Lily, Blue Orchid or Pink Rose.
Dimensions: 11.0 Inches High x 6.5 Inches Wide.
Material: Recycled Material
Imagine a white cashmere sweater, and the distinct feel it affords. Yet it’s simple, straightforward, and understated. Softness with finesse. Beauty with function. Characteristics of a life lived with confidence and inner strength, and tailored with beauty. This pearly white eco-friendly urn speaks to that clarity in life, offering a simple yet elegant urn for burial in the NatureUrn Biodegradable Cremation Urn - White. This green urn will biodegrade in the soil, bringing the cycle of life full circle.
Cremation Urns > Biodegradable