- Vibrant, red biodegradable cremation urn in a traditional shape with a screw on lid.
- The NatureUrn®‚ is a 100% biodegradable urn made from plant based material and sawdust.
- Designed to break down after burial between 2 and 9 years, depending on how moist the soil is. Free from any harmful chemicals or additives.
- Ideal for storing in a cool, dry place. Will not biodegrade until buried under soil.
- The closure of the urn is designed to seal tight without the use of tools.
- Suitable for shipping in the mail or air travel.
- Free decal included. Please indicate in the Notes section during checkout.
Dimensions: 11.0 Inches High x 6.5 Inches Wide.
Material: Recycled Material
“He tried to imagine the sound of the color red.” – Pete Hamill
Classes in jazz at Julliard are taught like this – “Play the color red,” they say, and the students do. “Imagine what color sounds like, and play it,” and they do - they play its sound. It begs the question, does color have a sound? Bright or muted, slow and fluid, or fast and staccato, can sound describe a color? If so, the vibrant red of these urns for ashes unabashedly proclaims itself – red. In trumpets or horns, strings or rhythm instruments, the arresting color of this eco-friendly urn is a tribute to a unique individual: one who was proud in their passions, brave in their deeds and who loved with a fierce determination that would not be stifled. The NatureUrn Biodegradable Cremation Urn – Red is a perfect memorial for a life lived proudly and to the very fullest.
Cremation Urns > Biodegradable
NatureUrn® Biodegradable Cremation Urn - Red has a rating of 5.0 stars based on 3 reviews.