Capacity: Up to 200 cubic inches. Ideal for a body weight of up to 200 lbs prior to cremation. Dimensions:
- Rich, blue biodegradable cremation urn in a traditional shape with a screw on lid.
- The NatureUrn® is a 100% biodegradable urn made from plant based materials and sawdust.
- Designed to break down after burial between 2 and 9 years, depending on how moist the soil is. Free from any harmful chemicals or additives.
- Ideal for storing in a cool, dry place. Will not biodegrade until buried under soil.
- The closure of the urn is designed to seal tight without the use of tools.
- Suitable for shipping in the mail or air travel.
Free decal included. Please indicate in the Notes section during checkout.
11.0 Inches High x 6.5 Inches Wide. Material:
Its blue pigment is deep and alluring, the eye cannot help but be drawn to it. Its classic shape is reminiscent of the canopic jars of Ancient Egypt. A sustainable answer to the need for urns for burial, these biodegradable urns for human ashes are designed to break down naturally in the soil. As such, an eco urn can serve as a reminder of the beauty and power of nature and the endless movement of the cycle of life. The color of the NatureUrn® Biodegradable Cremation Urn - Blue
is as deep as one's heart, expansive as one's memories.
Cremation Urns > Biodegradable
*You will have the option to choose your preferred shipping speed at checkout. For further questions please visit our shipping page Or contact our caring agents at (651) 493-9105