- Biodegradable heart shaped cremation urn designed with a tie-dye finish. Dye is non-toxic.
- Handcrafted by skilled artisans from mulberry tree bark.
- Each of these small urns is environmentally friendly and sustainable.
- They will biodegrade after being buried underground.
- These urns will not biodegrade if stored in a cool, dry location, away from the sunlight, until it is ready for burial.
Dimensions: 3.3 Inches High x 4.3 Inches Wide.
Upon the earth and within, such beauty, the trees bowing, yet seldom breaking in the wind. Upon the waters and within, the reeds dancing in the currents, the sands and silts mingling and exchanging news of each other. And in the air, the birds and insects winging on the breeze, calling to one another, “hello”. These biodegradable burial urns are heart shaped urns with special purpose – to be stewards of the precious contents they contain as well as the precious earth in which they rest. The Small Biodegradable Earth Urn – Tie-dye serves as both a loving tribute and a gentle protector.
Cremation Urns > Biodegradable
Small Biodegradable Earth Urn - Tie Dye has a rating of 4.5 stars based on 2 reviews.