- Extra-Large sized cloisonne cremation urn with a motif of traditional Chinese flowers in shades of blue.
- Features a threaded lid for a secure closure.
- Let your loved one's beauty shine on, bringing to mind all the love you shared every time you gaze upon this beautiful urn.
- Cloisonne is an ancient Chinese handcrafted art created on metal to create exquisite designs with enamel. Today, all cloisonne products are created in one northern China city.
- Engravable pendants are available to personalize this urn.
Dimensions: 9.2 Inches High x 6.7 Inches Length x 6.7 Inches Wide.
You might think of the afterlife as a lush paradise filled with blossoms and the sublime beauty of color. We wanted to encapsulate the elegance of fresh flora and fauna by designing a cloisonné blue cremation urn you can use to honor your loved one’s memory and distinct passions. The large cloisonné blue cremation urn would serve as a wonderful memorial for anyone that appreciated nature or liked to spend any free time in the garden. Each velvety petal calms and delights with exquisite detail. This cloisonné keepsake is made of bronze and features thin threads of gold detail. Bring to mind all of the love and memories as you gaze upon this lovely memorial for your loved one.
The cloisonné technique was first developed in Asia, where colorful enamel was treasured for its splendor. The large cloisonné blue cremation urn can hold up to 210 cubic inches of cremated ash, which is ideal for anyone that weighed up to 210 pounds prior to cremation. Due to the elaborate and handmade nature of this memorial, we cannot engrave or customize the urn itself. We can, however, personalize up to three lines on an oval pendant. Whether kept at home or in a columbarium niche, we hope that the impeccable craftsmanship of the cloisonné blue cremation urn brings you joy for many years to come.
Out of Stock