- Gold vermeil filigree cross cremation urn pendant for ashes.
- Unique design is hand etched onto the surface of the pendant.
- Add the ashes yourself.
- This pendant comes with information, supplies, anda satin cord.
- Gold chain can be purchased separately.
- Engraving available: Yes, 10 characters.
- Not to be submerged in water.
Dimensions: 0.8 Inches High x 0.6 Inches Wide.
Wire formed into delicate tracery in this cremation jewelry cross creates a lovely filigree pendant. Archeological finds indicate filigree was incorporated into jewelry as early as 3000 BC. Suggestive of lace, filigree remains popular in Indian and other Asian metalwork. It is beloved as well in Italian, French and Portuguese metal craft from 1660 to the late 19th century. Honoring these rich traditions, the Gold Filigree Cross Cremation Pendant is a cremation urn necklace of today and a rich way to faithfully honor a loved one, shining gold within the presence of dearly held memories.